Below are our refund and return details
• Refunds will only be given on products that are faulty. We offer shop credit or exchange for size on full priced items within 7 days of shipping date. Items not received within the 7-day period will not be accepted.
• All return items must be in new and unworn condition with swing tags still attached. Any items considered to be “used” will be returned back to you and cannot be considered for replacement/repair/refund.
In order to avoid buying the incorrect size please refer to our size guides for men and women. If you are unsure of your size and need further assistance, contact us at email@example.com.
We endeavour to check all items before sending them to you, however due to the fact that many of our products are hand dyed we cannot guarantee that all sizings will be exactly the same. This is the nature of some of our tshirts but we will do the best to send you the size you have paid for. In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us within the 7-day period at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +61 404 557 510 and we will organise a replacement for you. If a replacement is unavailable you may choose another suitable item. If the replacement item is of lesser value than the original item you will be issued with a store credit for the balance.
To exchange or return an item please read the following
1. Email email@example.com within 7 days of purchase date and indicate your intention to exchange / return garment(s). Return item(s) must then be delivered within 7 days of notification email to:
9/324 Birrell St
2. To return/exchange an item(s), please include the order confirmation that you received with your parcel. You are required to enclose a prepaid post bag, for the return of your item(s).
3. If returning item/s from outside Australia, you must mark on the parcel ‘RETURN OF GOODS’. You must also contact us for a quote for return shipping - this amount will be invoiced to you for payment before we send exchange item(s).
4. We will endeavour to replace or repair your item/s as soon as possible, please allow for up to 10 working days within Australia.
We have a 90 day guarantee on the sunglasses. This does not cover dropping or sitting on them. This covers the item having a natural split in the timber or bamboo that was overlooked at Quality Control. It also covers faulty lenses or hinges.
Warranty is 12 months manufacturers warranty.